I've been looking for this for ages now...
- Open the Phone App
- For CDMA phones, dial ##66623#. For GSM phones, dial #*66623# and press the green Call Button ( )
- Tap the green "CelleBrite Export" button
- After "Step 1: Export File..." is complete, follow directions for "Step 2: Connect USB cable" and connect your phone to a computer via a USB cable
- Access the USB drive by tapping on USB drive notification
- Make sure that you set the option on the computer's File Manager to "Show hidden files and folders" and then open up the ".temp" folder on your phone
- A file called "PmMigration.vcf" will be inside the ".temp" folder. Just copy this file off your phone and on to your computer.
- Properly eject your USB drive. You can either just backup this file for later, or use it to import your contact list into a program or site that accepts .vcf files (e.g. Gmail)
Merke: um einen NFS-Mount via Samba zu reexportieren, die oplocks = no direktive fuer den Share in der smb.conf setzen.